to not be in the way and hard-wired. You should have just bought a Vaquero. You should have a treasure pouch and a good digger at your side. Just enough to extend from the upper rod after the rod-lock was tightened. Last edited by eddiecurrent; Mar 29, 2016 at 07:57. If I can build a set, so can you. I have to say this, back in the days, we had cars to tinker with, took lowly slow cars, motorcycles and suped them tesoro Compadre Mods up into fast hi-performance beasts. The Silver uMax is also made. Reply With", feb 27, 2016, 12:20 AM #5.
- Compadre Mods - TreasureNet
- That will save you a lot of dig time and frustration! You could just thumb the On/Off knob to the minimum setting for All Metal detection (it tesoro Compadre Mods has the ED180 Disc.
- Click on a term to search for related topics. I am wanting to add a sensitivity knob and was wondering what kind of pot I need to buy and if any one has done this please chime in and give me some pointers. I know this voids the warranty and I don #039;t care to lose.
- Tesoro Compadre sensitivity mod - Dankowski Detectors
- There was a mod. Posted for the, tesoro Compadre and I am trying to find the schematic. It was to increase the sensitivity by adding a 10K resistor to a variable resistor on the circuit board labeled VR4. It was to increase detecting depth but you loose Discrimination on deeper targets.
- Mod, for, tesoro Compadre : I have a used 8 coil tesoro compadre. Somewhere someone said there is a pinpoint mod for this detector? I m aware i can X the area to pinpoint but prefer not. I have a nice and lucky tesoro compadre, would like to add a ground balance pot, do you think it is possible? My aim is to power balancing that little boy, in order to achieve the best results in low min areas.